9th IRLA World Congress - 130 Years of Advocacy!
REGISTER FOR THE CONGRESS HERE
What is the IRLA World Congress?
Every five years the IRLA organizes a World Congress to bring together academics, practitioners and activists in the religious liberty cause. The 9th edition of the IRLA Congress will mark 130 years of advocacy. All those interested in the religious liberty cause are invited to register and attend.
Why attend the 9th World Congress?
- Enjoy three days of stimulating presentations from some of the world's leading experts in the field of religious liberty.
- Make valuable contacts. Meet and talk with academics, government officials, religious leaders, lawyers, and others from around the globe who care about religious freedom.
- Expand your knowledge of current legal, political and social trends, and access a wealth of practical resources.
- Visit the beautiful Washington DC, home to some of the country's most important institutions and documents dedicated to safeguarding religious freedom.
- Participate in the largest World Congress to date, to celebrate 130 years of advocacy! Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of this historic event.
The registration for the 9th IRLA World Congress on Religious Freedom is now open. This is a limited event, with only 300 spots available, so we encourage you to register early to guarantee your spot.
The registration fee for this event is USD $200, which includes the event fee, transportation, and meals from Monday evening (August 21) to Wednesday evening (August 23) for the closing ceremony dinner. However, please note that the registration fee does not cover the cost of hotel accommodations.
To register, please follow the link: https://9irlacongressregistration.bpt.me
Or scan the QR code below:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
We look forward to your participation in the 9th IRLA World Congress.