John Graz, Publisher
Ganoune Diop, Executive Editor
Dwayne Leslie, Managing Editor
The IRLA produces an annual scholarly journal, Fides et Libertas, in which it publishes articles by members of its distinguished Board of Experts and other academics and activists in the field of religious freedom and human rights, along with news and reports from its international congresses and symposiums.
For more information or to subscribe, please contact Gail Banner.
Click on a year to download a file (PDF).
- 2012 Secularism and Religious Freedom - Conflict or Partnership?
- 2011 Secularism and Religious Freedom
- 2010 Human Rights and Religious Liberty: A Symposium Issue
- 2008-2009 Defamation of Religions, including Statement of Concern of the IRLA Panel of Experts
- 2007 Sixth World Congress, Cape Town, South Africa; Combating Religious Hatred through Freedom to Believe
- 2006 All-Africa Religious Liberty Congress, Accra, Ghana; Religious Liberty: Co-Existence in Peace and Freedom in Diversity
- 2005 IRLA Regional Congresses: Taipei, Taiwan; Trinidad and Tobago
- 2004 Baroness Caroline Cox, "Sources of Totalitarianism," Willy Fautre, "Sects: Do Democracies Need Laws of Exception?," T. Jeremy Gunn, "Founding Myths," Anatoly Krasikov, "Religious Liberty--Condition for Revival of Russia in the 21st Century," and more...
- 2003 Theme: National Secuity and Religious Freedom, including Guiding Principles and Recommendations on Security and Religious Freedom
- 2002 Fifth World Congress, Manila Philippines; Religious Freedom: A Basis for Peace and Justice
- 2001 Twentieth Anniversary Salute to the Declaration on the Elimination of All Forms of Intolerance and of Discrimation Based on Religion or Belief
- 2000 Theme: Proselytism and Religious Freedom II, including Guiding Principles for the Responsible Dissemination of Religion or Belief. (Volume not available online.)
- 1999 Theme: Proselytism and Religious Freedom I (Volume not available online.)
- 1998 Fiftieth Anniversary Salute to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Volume not available online.)